Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:345 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Indian Political Action Committee - Lead - Talent Acquisition (4-8 yrs)
About the Job:
I-PAC is looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join our HR team. The professional will be responsible to manage the entire talent acquisition and onboarding process for the organization, plan and fulfill manpower requirements for current and future campaigns.
Overseeing the sourcing and shortlisting process
- Coordinate with Team Leads to create a hiring plan ahead for the recruitment of ongoing & upcoming campaigns
- Source CVs from leading job portals and social media platforms, referrals and other sources
- Engage with Placement Coordinators of Campuses across streams to hire best of young talent
- Set up shortlisting criteria for various roles to guide the TA team on filtering the best candidates
Managing the interviews, Onboarding & Joining process
- Understand the job requirements and screen / interview the shortlisted candidates.
- Develop an induction plan aimed to providing candidates with all the business related knowledge and skill-set required to succeed in their respective roles
Improving the recruitment process
- Benchmark, suggest and implement changes in the entire Talent Acquisition process aimed at improving the process efficiency and candidate experience
- Build capabilities to help reduce the time to hire (TAT) and improve the overall efficiency, yet optimizing the cost and budgets.
- Take charge of the capacity building of members in the Talent Acquisition team to make them ready to manage the recruitment process for any role/ vertical within the set timelines
- Have 5-8 years experience in Human Resources/ Talent Acquisition
- MBA graduate with a degree in Human Resources
- Ideally should have the experience of hiring for roles in technical (IT, Technology, Data Analytics) as well as non-technical domain (Campaign, Digital Marketing, HR, Finance etc.)
- Must have overseen the entire talent acquisition process end-to-end
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of using Job Portals (Naukri, IIMJobs, LinkedIN etc.) will be useful
- Ability to manage multiple projects and experience of bulk hiring
Location: Kolkata (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement)
To complete the application, pls re-direct the applicants to this link on our website:
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.