Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:880 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Indian Political Action Committee - Lead - Human Resources (5-8 yrs)
About the Job:
I-PAC is looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join our team. The professional will be responsible to manage the organizational personnel by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The professional shall also be responsible to coordinate with various team across locations to ensure smooth business continuity.
- Drafting and successful implementation of Organizational strategies and policies aligned with the overall organization strategy
- Handle all employee grievances and suggestions with a 360-degree view and with long term policy design and its impact in mind. Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team across regions and levels to ensure that the hiring gap is filled within timeline
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including onboarding, compensation, talent management, grievance redressal and exit processes
- Manage complete database related to team mapping, project mapping and movement across offices
- Build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation. Plan for the future of workplaces across locations, identify potential opportunities and threats for attracting and retaining talent, as well as ways to make positive changes to the organization's culture
- Successfully manage the Performance Management System with a view to increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the employees and the Organization
- Plan and implement learning & development. Provide a sense of direction to the learning and development activities and come up with innovative ways to impart the activities. Device a robust system that helps to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of learning programs on an ongoing basis
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in the Human Resources field
- Must have handled HR Operations for minimum 100 employees
- Must be an MBA graduate from a top-tier institute
- Must have handled the end-to-end responsibilities of HRD
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision-making
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR-related policies
- Proven business acumen, project management, communication, presentation, conflict management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Location: Hyderabad (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement).
We are looking for professionals who can join within 30-45 days from the day of selection.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well