Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:468 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Field Associate - Tamil Nadu (0-7 yrs)
The Field Associate role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals from business development, grassroots social work, operations and such similar backgrounds. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate skills to strategize and implement on-ground campaigns for the Tamil Nadu state assembly elections. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solve complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Plan, conceptualize, strategize and execute election campaigns on the field
- Interact with Party Leadership, Party Candidates, and Party Workers
- Travel and work at the grassroots as and when needed
- Conduct primary research and develop grassroots intelligence needed for election success
- Execute on-ground campaigns through vendor coordination and stakeholder management
- Coordinate with various units across the organization, such as digital media, data analytics, strategic research, supply & procurement among others
- Bachelors/ Masters degree from reputed institutions
- Professionals with 0-7 years of work experience
- Excellent proficiency in Tamil (read/write/speak)
- Demonstrated interest in political affairs and governance
- Hands-on experience in leading a team or project management
- Willingness to travel extensively and work long hours
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable insights, strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills and able to thrive in a collaborative environment
Full-time opportunity with immediate joining at Chennai.
The apply button will redirect you to an external page, please apply there.