Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1993 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Indian Political Action Committee - Digital Marketing Specialist - Telugu (1-6 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an individual to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will work with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients launch agile marketing and personalization programs at scale, enabled by data and technology, while plugging into exciting large-scale marketing and digital transformations. As a part of I-PAC's Digital Team you will be responsible to conceptualize, strategize and implement innovative social media campaigns across all platforms like Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp etc. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solving complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
1. Work with different teams and clients as digital advocates to ensure the development and implementation of the digital strategy is aligned to user needs and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure implementation of the digital plans and share best practice.
2. Manage paid campaigns and organic marketing, while working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms, including paid and organic search.
3. Leverage political research and audience insights to think creatively about segmenting, targeting and reaching potential audiences with appropriate channels and messages, and ensure creative validation through testing.
4. Design and draft entire funnel metric reports, analysis, and insights for all channels such as reports for PPC, Social Media, Remarketing, Affiliate, Organic, Native Advertising etc.
5. Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
6. Excellent project management skills and ridiculously high attention to detail. Be a subject matter expert in the areas of website optimization and CRO. Expert in using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize). Possess a good understanding of wireframing and UX process.