Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:9562 Applications:892 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:648
Indian Political Action Committee - Core Team Member - Research (1-5 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is looking for young professionals who are eager to play a pivotal role in Tamil Nadu politics! If you want to go beyond the humdrum of 9-to-5 and do something truly unique, please read further and contact us with your resume.
About I-PAC :
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policymaking in India.
I-PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen-centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualize & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
What will you do as a part of team SRI?
IPAC is looking for dynamic go-getters who thrive in a high-octane fast-paced work environment to take up the roles of Associate/Senior Associate for the Strategic Research & Insights (SRI)- team in Chennai
- Design innovative campaign strategies, bringing together crucial pieces of information from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic outputs
- Utilize strategic and analytical orientation couple with exceptional communication skills, a positive can-do attitude, and highly developed collaborative nature to provide the required strategy primers
- Handle large sets of data with reasonable proficiency and solve complex unstructured problems to provide actionable solutions
- Coordinate with other teams at I-PAC and provide necessary strategic inputs
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with short deadlines
Why should you apply?
- Operate on massive scales : Exposure to multitudes of people, usage of technology, simultaneous campaigning across dozens of cities & thousands of villages during dizzyingly rapid turnaround times. Every campaign at I-PAC is crafted to engage millions of people
- Real impact for citizens : The ability to set an agenda based on direct feedback from millions of citizens helps bring about a real difference in their lives. Our previous flagship initiatives across geographies such as Nitish Ke Saat Nischay, Captain De Nau Nukte, JMR's Navaratnalu and Rahul Kisan Yatra for farm loan waiver are a testament to this belief
- Work with like-minded people : The team at I-PAC is formed by smart, committed, young & energetic individuals who belong to top global educational institutes and accomplished professional backgrounds
- Get to do everything : Members at I-PAC contribute across realms, whether it is, ideating on a campaign problem statement, negotiating with vendors, liaising with political stakeholders, reaching out to the public, analyzing data, building narrative across social media etc.
Who is I-PAC looking for?
- Full-time MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- 1-5 years of working experience in a management consulting or corporate strategy role within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives
- Proficient in the use of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word necessary for the creation of analyses reports and presentations
- Must possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in politics would be a great add on
Location : Headquarters in Chennai and must be open to traveling across Tamil Nadu