Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:8011 Applications:602 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
Indian Political Action Committee - Core Team Member - Campaign Management (0-7 yrs)
Core Team Member - Tamil Proficient (0-7 Years)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is looking for young professionals who are eager to play a pivotal role in Tamil Nadu politics!
If you want to go beyond the humdrum of 9-to-5 and do something truly unique, please read further and contact us with your resume.
About I-PAC :
India's first and largest election powerhouse credited with the landslide victories of one Prime Minister and 3 Chief Ministers. We strategize and execute large scale political campaigns and help set citizen-centric agendas got governance
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contribution to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party.
Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policy making in India.
Who are you?
- You are a high-calibre, young professional from premier institute with 0-7 years of work experience and knowledge of Tamil language is mandatory.
What will you do as a part of Team I-PAC?
As a part of Team I-PAC you will :
- Manage crucial campaigns - Lead the lifecycle of campaigns from conceptualization to last mile execution
- Lead big teams - Manage on ground teams deployed in specific geographies or campaigns
- Work across domains - Engage across any one or multiple specialized domains. I-PAC works across many specific platforms and functionalities such as digital media, data analytics, strategic research, supply & procurement, media etc.
- Help visionary leaders win elections
Why should you apply?
- Operate on massive scales - Exposure to multitudes of people, usage of technology, simultaneous campaigning across dozens of cities & thousands of villages during dizzyingly rapid turnaround times. Every campaign at I-PAC is crafted to engage millions of people
- Real impact for citizens - The ability to set an agenda based on direct feedback from millions of citizens helps bring about a real difference in their lives. Our previous flagship initiatives across geographies such as Nitish Ke Saat Nischay, Captain De Nau Nukte, JMR's Navaratnalu and Rahul Kissan Yatra for farm loan waiver are a testament to this belief
- Work with like-minded people - The team at I-PAC is formed by smart, committed, young & energetic individuals who belong to top global educational institutes and accomplished professional backgrounds
- Get to do everything - Members at I-PAC contribute across realms, whether it is, ideating on a campaign problem statement, negotiating with vendors, liaising with political stakeholders, reaching out to the public, analysing data, building narrative across social media etc.
Please apply at the redirection link also
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.