Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1960 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Core Team Member - Campaign Management (0-7 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is looking out for leaders who can play a pivotal role in the 2019 Maharashtra Assembly Elections! If you want to go beyond the humdrum of 9-to-5 and do something truly unique, drop in your application at https://bit.ly/2YeZJw4.
About I-PAC :
- Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contributions to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party.
- Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policy making in India.
- I- PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen- centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualize & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
Who we are looking for :
I- PAC is looking for smart people with the right intent who could be committed to the intense and dynamic ecosystem that the Maharashtra campaign will offer. Specifics could include but are not limited to the following:
1. Undergraduate/Postgraduate qualifications from premier global educations institutes
2. Hands on leadership or project management experience
3. Willingness to travel extensively and working in a 24/7 environment
4. Proficiency in Marathi is preferred
What will you do as a part of Team I-PAC?
As a part of Team I-PAC you will:
- Manage crucial campaigns - Lead the lifecycle of campaigns from conceptualization to last mile execution
- Lead big teams - Manage on ground teams deployed in specific geographies or campaigns
- Work across domains - Engage across any one or multiple specialized domains. I-PAC works across many specific platforms and functionalities such as digital media, data analytics, strategic research, supply & procurement, etc.
Why should you apply?
- Operate on massive scales - Exposure to multitudes of people, usage of technology, simultaneous campaigning across dozens of cities & thousands of villages during dizzyingly rapid turnaround times. Every campaign at I-PAC is crafted to engage millions of people.
- Real impact for citizens - The ability to set an agenda based on direct feedback from millions of citizens helps bring about a real difference in their lives. Our previous flagship initiatives across geographies such as Nitish Ke Saat Nischay, Captain De Nau Nukte, JMR's Navaratnalu and Rahul Kisan Yatra for farm loan waiver are a testament to this belief.
- Work with like-minded people - The team at I-PAC is formed by smart, committed, young & energetic individuals who belong to top global educational institutes and accomplished professional backgrounds.
- Get to do everything - Members at I-PAC contribute across realms, whether it is, ideating on a campaign problem statement, negotiating with vendors, liaising with political stakeholders, reaching out to the public, analysing data, building narrative across social media etc.