Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1482 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Chartered Accountant (4-8 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is seeking professionals who can play a pivotal role in the finance function to support its multiple projects across locations. After making a mark in an extensive Lok Sabha election campaign and assembly election campaigns across Bihar in 2015, Punjab & Uttar Pradesh in 2017 and Andhra Pradesh in 2019, I-PAC is now gearing up for the upcoming assembly elections in West Bengal, Bihar & Tamil Nadu. If you are interested in making meaningful contributions and want to experience it from close quarters, then read on!
What will you do?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain general ledger and prepare month-end book closing procedures
- Assist in accurate and timely preparation of MIS and conduct budget vs. actual analysis
- Prepare and present Divisional P&L
- Assist with tax audits and filing of all Direct & Indirect Tax Returns
- Assist in preparation of data-room and Due-Diligence
- Assist in timely filing of ROC returns and other compliance
- Oversee company Admin Activities
- Ensure all basic internal controls are in place to all financial transactions including appropriate safeguarding of assets
- Handling statutory and internal audits
- Handling Local India compliance- Gratuity, PF, etc
- Responsible for designing and implementation of financial controls
What are we looking for?
Qualification and Preferences:
- Degree in Chartered Accountancy issued by ICAI
- Minimum 2-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Proficiency in handling accounting software like Tally
Core Competencies Required:
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Client Interfacing & Negotiation Skills
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in the Business and Financial Process.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Ability
- Flexibility to Travel
The link provided you below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.