Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4371 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:287
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Strategiest - IIM/MDI/ISB (1-10 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is looking out for young professionals who can play a pivotal role in Bihar politics! If you want to go beyond the humdrum of 9-to-5 and do something truly unique, drop in your application at www.indianpac.com/careers
What will I do as a part of Team I-PAC?
As a part of I-PAC Team you will :
- Manage crucial campaigns- Lead the lifecycle of campaigns from conceptualization to last mile execution
- Lead the lifecycle of campaigns from conceptualization to last mile execution
- Lead big teams
- Manage on ground teams deployed in specific geographies or campaigns
- Work across domains
- Engage across any one or multiple specialized domains. I-PAC works across many specific platforms and functionalities such as digital media, data analytics, strategic research, supply & procurement etc.
Why should I apply?
- Operate on massive scales - Exposure to multitudes of people, usage of technology, simultaneous campaigning across dozens of cities & thousands of villages during dizzyingly rapid turnaround times. Every campaign at I-PAC is crafted to engage millions of people.
- Real impact for citizens - The ability to set agenda based on direct feedback from millions of citizens helps bring about a real difference to their lives. Our previous flagship initiatives across geographies such as, Nitish Ke Saat Nischay, Captain De Nau Nukte, Rahul Kisan Yatra for farm loan waiver are testament to this belief.
- Work with like-minded people - The team at I-PAC is formed by smart, committed, young & energetic individuals who belong to top global educational institutes and accomplished professional backgrounds.
- Get to do everything - Members at I-PAC contribute across realms, whether it is, ideating on a campaign problem statement, negotiating with vendors, liaising with political stakeholders, reaching out to public, analysing data, building narrative across social media etc.
What is I-PAC looking for?
I-PAC is looking for smart people with the right intent who could be committed to the intense and dynamic ecosystem that the I-PAC in Bihar will offer. Specifics could include but are not limited to the following:
1. Undergraduate/Postgraduate qualifications from premier global educational institutes
2. Hands on leadership or project management experience
3. Willingness to travel extensively and working in a 24/7 environment
4. Proficiency in Hindi and English is required
Location : Open to travelling across Bihar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.