Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1359 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Manager - Bihar State (1-7 yrs)
Campaign Manager - Bihar
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first and largest cross-party political advocacy group, credited with revolutionizing election campaigning in India.
We are the platform of choice for young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contributions towards the political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party. We have also worked towards setting a citizen-centric agenda for governance.
- Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic and legislative entities through a series of rigorous primary or secondary research initiatives
- Liaise with political stakeholders including party leadership, post holders and workers to provide support, execute central campaigns and develop networks on ground
- Plan, conceptualize, strategize and execute high impact end-to-end on-ground campaigns; Draft detailed work plans to handhold implementation in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams of I-PAC including digital media, data analytics, strategic research and operations to achieve campaign aims
- Bachelors / Masters or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- 1 - 7 years of work experience in top organizations
- Exposure of working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of presentations, plans and monitoring reports
- Have good interpersonal skills and exposure in dealing with various kinds of stakeholders
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and be a good team-player
- Ability to read, write and speak in Hindi and English
Location: Base location is Patna (Candidate should be open to travel as per project requirements)
Designation: Hiring across two levels - Associates and Senior Associates
To apply, click the link below.
We are looking for professionals who can preferably join within 30 days from the day of selection
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well