Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:289 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Manager (2-6 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroots development, and governance of the country without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CA) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. It has given them a unique opportunity to engage closely in the election process and influence policymaking in India. For more information on I-PAC, please visit - http://www.indianpac.com
About the Position
We at I-PAC seek highly motivated and dynamic individuals who can play a pivotal role in the election campaigns of West Bengal 2024. We need dedicated people to drive political strategies on the ground and execute campaigns involving large-scale outreach.
As a Campaign Manager, you'll coordinate with internal stakeholders from across teams at I-PAC and external stakeholders, including party leaders and the general public at large.
This position will give you a ringside view of how Indian democracy functions first-hand and allow you to make your impact.
After an enriching and enlightening experience of the 2024's election process, you will be sailing in another boat but on the sea of 'learning' only.
- Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic, and legislative entities through a series of rigorous primary or secondary research initiatives
- Liaise with political stakeholders, including party leadership, post holders, and workers, to provide support, execute central campaigns and develop networks on the ground
- Plan, conceptualize, strategize and execute high-impact end-to-end on-ground campaigns; Draft detailed work plans to handhold implementation in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams of I-PAC, including digital media, data analytics, strategic research, and operations to achieve campaign ai
- Bachelor's / Master's or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- 1 - 6 years of work experience in top organizations
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in the use of MSOffice tools for the creation of presentations, plans, and monitoring reports
- Have good interpersonal skills and exposure to dealing with various kinds of stakeholders
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and be a good team-player
Location The base location is Kolkata (However, the candidate should be open to travel as per project requirements)