Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1488 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Manager (1-6 yrs)
Campaign Manager (Hyderabad)
About I-PAC :
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a
meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroot development and governance of the country
without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance
(CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds and has provided them with a unique opportunity to closely engage in the election process and influence policymaking in India.
For more information on I-PAC, please visit - https://www.indianpac.com
About the Role :
We at I-PAC are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individuals who can play a pivotal role in election campaigns - drive political strategies on ground and execute campaigns involving large scale outreach.
As a Campaign Manager, you'll coordinate with internal stake holders from across teams at I-PAC and external stake holders including party leaders and the general public at large. This position will give you a ring side view of how the Indian democracy functions first hand and allow you to make your impact.
Job Responsibilities :
- Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic and legislative entities through a series of rigorous primary or secondary research initiatives
- Liaise with political stakeholders including party leadership, post holders and workers to provide support, execute central campaigns and develop networks on ground
- Plan, conceptualize, strategize and execute high impact end-to-end on-ground campaigns; Draft detailed work plans to handhold implementation in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams of I-PAC including digital media, data analytics, strategic research and operations to achieve campaign aims
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelors / Masters or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in top organizations
- Exposure of working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of presentations, plans and monitoring reports
- Proficient in speaking and reading the Telugu language
Preferred Qualifications :
- Have good interpersonal skills and exposure in dealing with various kinds of stakeholders
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and be a good team-player
Location : Base location is Hyderabad (Candidate should be open to travel as per project requirements)
Apply Link: https://www.indianpac.com/careers/jobs?id=glSxWmSxRqpKQ2P&source=IIMJobs
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well