Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1238 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Associate (2-5 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee - Campaign Associate
About the Job :
- I-PAC is looking to hire for professionals who can play a pivotal role in election campaign across West Bengal & North Indian states.
- These individuals as a part of the campaign team will be involved in strategy and on-ground implementation of the campaign for multiple state assembly elections.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning, strategizing, and executing high impact on-ground campaigns
- Coordinate with various stakeholders including leaders, party workers and the general public on ground (in the purview of campaign)
- Handle leaders on day to day basis for liaising and smooth functioning
- Responsible for handling at least 1 AC end to end activity and they will be directly leading with IPAC leadership Team
- Should possess excellent problem solving, communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Coordinate with I-PAC leadership Team for smooth functioning of assigned location
- Work with various units across the organization, such as digital media, data analytics, strategic research, supply & procurement, etc.
- During campaigns, teams interact closely with political leaders and organizers at the constituency, district, state and national level. While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations of maintenance of confidentiality
- Be a part of and lead large field teams, deployed in specific geographies; to administer the execution of campaigns and develop grassroots intelligence
Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong academic record with graduation/post-graduation from top tier institutions
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in operations or on-ground in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- In addition to Hindi, English will be an added advantage
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications :
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Hands on leadership or project management experience is preferred
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills knowledge of Bengali will be added advantage
- Professional background with a decent understanding of India's polity and inclination towards the national interests and an interest in governance and political affairs would be a plus
- Must be a good team-player, should have good written, verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Possess the ability to project-manage campaign initiatives end-to-end
Location : West Bengal and North Indian states
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.