Senior HR Executive at Finaks Advisory Services
Views:871 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Indian Finance Controller - Designing & Manufacturing Firm - CA (8-10 yrs)
We have one opening with one of the biggest Designing and manufacturing Company in Bengaluru is looking for India Finance Controller
PERSON SPECIFICATION :
- An enthusiastic finance professional (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) with experience in ERP (preferably Mfg Pro / QAD).
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of Post qualification experience across multicultural environment in engineering / manufacturing sector, preferably with hands on experience in setting up operations for a multinational start up in India
Education and qualifications :
- Highly numeric / strong analytical skills with a formal Chartered Accountancy
- Educated to degree or equivalent level with a strong academic record
- An evidence of professional development in a multiproduct (preferably multicountry) environment An eye for detail, focused on implementing robust controls and processes
- Experienced in Statutory accounting and management of audits
- Strong commercial and business acumen advanced level spreadsheet skills experience in data warehousing preferable
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB :
- Reporting to the Group Finance Director and Country India Director, the India Finance controller is responsible for all financial and legal aspects of India operations.
- The India Finance controller is responsible for managing a small team covering Finance (Accounting, Accounts payable, Credit control and Costing) and Admin support as well as management of external service providers in these areas.
- The India Finance controller will work with the Group FD towards establishing management of Groups overall reporting and consolidation, including audit, taxation and associated compliances of Indian operating company.
- The India Finance controller will act as a key business partner for the India management team in driving continuous improvement in areas of financial and business performance through proactive and fit for purpose reporting, implementation of robust controls and providing sound functional advice.
Those who can joined within a month and Preferably Bengaluru Location are preferred.
Location : Bengaluru (Near International Airport).
Transportation will be Provided (Conditions apply)