Talent Acquisition at IndiaMart
Views:2130 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
IndiaMART.com - Manager - Telesales - DSA (3-6 yrs)
Job Title / Designation: Manager- NSD DSA
Reporting: AVP - NSD DSA
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- . Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in the fintech space.
IndiaMART has more than 4MM sellers and 30MM buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of 3500+ employees with 80+ branches across India.
We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital &Quona Capital.
The position holder shall be responsible for creating Tele based channel sales partners to help drive paid supplier acquisition and then maintaining a regular partnership to ensure desire productivity to maximize sales numbers
1. Creating multiple channel sales partners for sales of paid subscription packages via telecenter, basis defined SOP's / SLA's / pricing models
2. Ensuring team hiring to ensure budgeted numbers
3. Maintaining regular connects to ensure overcoming day-to-day challenges
4. Due training & hand-holding of all stakeholders to ensure proper flow of product/process knowledge, week-on-week for all new joiners, as well as via monthly refreshers (including on new product development)
5. Close tracking and monitoring of input KPIs (such as Data and Hot Leads) to help improve productivity
6. Responsible for evaluating the Centre's performance with key metrics (attempts/talk time/ presentations/quality score etc.) on a routine basis to ensure optimized productivity as well as ensuring minimum leakage
7. Timely payout after due diligence
8. Alignment, as well as loop-back to product and data team to help improve on, enables to improve quality, productivity and over-all process efficiency
9. Prepare reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly etc.) for different departments or upper management.
1. Hands on experience in building a &handling large team (80-100 Team Size)
2. Build Rapport with a team via a consultative sales approach
3. Strong listening, questioning and networking skills.
4. Report management/analysis/alignment skills
- 3-6 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, with min 1 year in managing decently large teams.
- Experience in managing channel-sales/distributor-sales shall be an added advantage
MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.