HR Executive at Indiamart
Views:181 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IndiaMART - Zonal Manager (4-9 yrs)
About the company:
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
3.5 Crore + Buyers | 70 Lakh + Suppliers | 4.3+ Crore Products
IndiaMART for Buyers
- Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
- Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
- One-stop- shop for all requirements
IndiaMART for Suppliers
- Enhanced business visibility
- Access to buyers from across the globe
- Increased credibility for your brand
IndiaMART has over 4500 employees located across 79 offices in the country, and with customers spanning across 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, West Bridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Our sales professionals focus in person sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know IndiaMART & the value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective businesses.
This position allows you to bring new clients into the organization, build rapport and trust in both supplier and our company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility and a team of 200+ people. The ZM will be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets they will also team managing indirect execution through channel partners.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & retain respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance with incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collect market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- Ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time bound closure.
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisory for our customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior:
- Self driven and inspirational business leader
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
- 6-8 years of relevant sales experience with 4+ years of team handling experience.
- At-least 4+ years of experience in managing a Team in a successful Direct marketing/Space Selling/ Banking / Insurance/ Services organization.
- Preferably from Dotcom, Media, Internet, Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Should have managed at least a team of 100+ sales professionals at least once.
- MBA or any Equivalent Degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.