Talent Acquisition Manager at IndiaMart Intermesh
Views:1272 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
IndiaMart - Senior Manager - Supplier On-boarding (7-9 yrs)
Job Title / Designation: Supplier On-boarding - Sr. Mgr
Location : Noida
About IndiaMART :
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1996, the company's mission is to make doing business easy.
The platform currently has around 3 Crore buyers, 22 Lakh suppliers and 3.3 Crore products listed on its platform. The company registered a revenue of Rs 300 Crore in FY 2015-16.
IndiaMART has over 3600 employees located across 65+ offices in the country, with customers spanning across 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Key Responsibilities :
- Shall be responsible for quantity and quality of supplier on-boarding to cater to specific business verticals of medium and large enterprises in terms of best possible catalogues as well as category teams in terms of best possible ISQ's (industry specific questionnaires) to build further on IndiaMART supplier eco-system
- Shall also be responsible for reviewing the whole of supplier journey across all mediums (desktop/app/ msite) to figure out possible leakages in current life-cycle that shall be corrected for better conversions across various stages to ensure best possible supplier experience in his online journey. Shall also be leading up SMS/email marketing & remarketing activities to help on improved user experience/conversions.
- Work closely with other functions - sales, technology, online marketing, and others in order to plan and execute the needful in both the define areas
- Have a proven track record of minimum 2+ Years in thinking outside of the box to grow and expand the User Experience in any online business.
- Delivering an output week-on-week basis.
- The product life cycle of a product and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Technical know-how and experience in the category.
- Data Analysis, Sales Promotion, Category Management.
- P&L, Projection, Business Development, Product Management.
Attitude & Behaviour :
- Engages with peers and leaders fostering a winning culture anchored in indiamart.com values.
- Comfort with numbers and rapid, ongoing analysis.
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Hands-on ability to execute independently.
Professional Qualifications :
- Top B-school MBA, with an engineering degree.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- 10th and 12th aggregate percentage should be 80% and above ( mandate ).
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.