Talent Acquisition Specialist at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Views:536 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IndiaMart - Regional Manager - Sales (4-11 yrs)
Position Description :
- Our sales professionals focus on in-person sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective businesses.
- This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, and build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
- The job encompasses the complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible for planning, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes.
- The role will involve recruiting & managing a direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team, and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
Job Summary :
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key Sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports.
- Actively driving and ensuring sales target achievement, management of sales support function, and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of the respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs, and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitor key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and providing periodic updates to the management for the formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, and product/service demonstrations on a daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance reviews for his/her team on regular basis.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior :
- Aggressive self-starter who inspires a diverse team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
- 4 to 6 years of relevant sales experience with 3+ years of team handling experience.
- At-least 3+ years of experience in managing a team in a successful Direct marketing/ Space selling/ Banking / Insurance/ Services organization. Preferably from Dotcom, Media, Internet, Banking, or Insurance Industry.
- Should have managed at least a team of 50+ sales professionals at least once.
Qualification : MBA from premium institute