Talent Acquisition Manager at IndiaMart Intermesh
Views:1661 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IndiaMart - Lead - Talent Acquisition (3-5 yrs)
Location: Noida 142
Department: HR & Admin
About the company:
- IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace. The online connection channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
- Founded in 1996, the company's mission - to make doing business easy- . Keeping this in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in the fintech space.
- IndiaMART has more than 3Mn sellers and 30Mn buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of around 3500 employees with 80 branches across India.
- We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
- This position is the head of Talent Acquisition for one of the biggest verticals of Indiamart Intermesh Ltd. The incumbent would be expected to hire about 120-130 front line sales executives with the help of a team of 20 recruiters and a couple of managers.
- The candidate will be responsible for driving recruitment cycle along with strategizing for ensuring pipeline as per the requirement from the business.
Job Description :
- Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent for hiring from diverse sources as per manpower requirements.
- Responsible for Junior & Middle level hiring.
- Works with senior management, hiring managers and HR staff to develop yearly staffing plans, Workforce planning strategies.
- Leads communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams. Provides feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasing personality with excellent presentation skills.
- Should be target oriented.
- Has the ability to work as an Individual contributor & also work with a team when and wherever required.
- Reports Management
- Data Interpretation
- Interpersonal ability