Talent Acquisition Executive at IndiaMART
Views:4701 Applications:1028 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:988
IndiaMART - Key Account Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-5 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Enterprise Sales
Job Summary :
Relationship Development: Engage with C-level executives, key decision makers of large corporate entities.
Acquisition & Revenue: Acquire large corporates (new accounts) by pitching, presenting, negotiating, and closing large value deals with corporate leaders. Ensure revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis.
Key Accounts: Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our new found clients.
Ownership: Act as owner internally, and co-ordinate with multiple departments to resolve customer queries at all levels
Liaison: Strong at follow-up and act as a nodal point between key customers (external & internal)
Qualification Criteria : Graduate / MBA with 2+ years of experience in corporate/saas/digital solutions sales/ key account management
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of selling digital customer solutions
- Hands on experience in corporate and media sales
- Exceptionally well written, verbal effective communication & comprehension skills
- Excellent Presentations skills required to present to C-suite
- Strong listening and networking skills.
- Understanding customer requirement to offer tailor-made solutions
- Efficient time management to cater to key clients
- Quick decision making and Report Management Skills
Attitude and Behavior:
- Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands/MNCs
- Goal oriented relentless hunter
- Passionate for sales and a problem solver
- Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention