Talent Acquisition at IndiaMART
Views:7548 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:377
IndiaMART - Enterprise/Corporate Sales Consultant (0-7 yrs)
About the company:
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- .
IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the - E-business and Financial Inclusion- Category.
IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by individually taking up roles and responsibilities that generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the company. The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business on the table as well as developing long lasting relationships with the new found business
- Acquiring large corporate across various industries as part of the new client acquisition
- Building and Maintaining relationships with the CXO level individuals and key decision makers of the larger corporate entities
- Acquiring new accounts by pitching, presenting, negotiating, and closing large value deals with corporate leaders
- Maximizing sales revenue by up-selling and cross-selling solutions during life-time of a client
- Strategically managing and retaining all of the key accounts
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our new found clients.
- Resolving clients concerns and queries at all levels
- Ensuring revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis
- Prior knowledge of selling digital based solutions (i.e mobile based or desktop based ) is essential.
- Hands on experience in corporate sales/media sales are preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong listening, questioning and networking skills. Report Management Skill
Attitude & Behavior:
- Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands
- Goal oriented relentless hunter
- Passionate for selling
- Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention
- Experience in corporate sales and key accounts management preferred
- Graduate/MBA from preferably business related discipline