Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IndiaMart Intermesh
Views:1021 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
IndiaMart - Consultant - New Sales Division (1-3 yrs)
Consultant - New Sales Division
About IndiaMART :
- IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1996, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
- Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in the fintech space. IndiaMART has more than 6.7 million+ suppliers and 138 million+ buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of 2,800+ employees with 33+ branches across India.
Position Description :
- The position holder is expected to drive business growth by individually taking up roles and responsibilities that generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the company.
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business on the table as well as developing long-lasting relationships with the newfound business.
Job Summary :
- Relationship Development; Engage with C-level executives and key decision-makers of large corporate entities.
- Acquisition & Revenue; Acquire large corporates (new accounts) by pitching, presenting, negotiating, and closing large value deals with corporate leaders. Ensure revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis.
- Key Accounts; Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our newfound clients.
- Ownership; Act as owner internally, and co-ordinate with multiple departments to resolve customer queries at all levels
- Liaison; Strong at follow up and acting as a nodal point between key customers (external & internal)
Knowledge & Skills Required :
- Knowledge of selling digital customer solutions
- Hands-on experience in corporate and media sales
- Exceptionally well written, verbal effective communication & comprehension skills
- Excellent Presentations skills required to present to C-suite
- Strong listening and networking skills.
- Understanding customer requirements to offer tailor-made solutions
- Efficient time management to cater to key clients
- Quick decision making and Report Management Skills
Qualification Criteria :
- Class 10th and Class 12th must be 80% and above.
- MBA with 1+ years of experience in corporate sales/b2b/CXO level engagement/ enterprise sales experience.