Senior HR at IndiaMart
Views:2161 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
IndiaMART - Center Manager - Channel Sales (4-7 yrs)
Job Title / Designation: Manager - NSD DSA
Reporting: VP - NSD DSA
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- . Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in the fintech space.
IndiaMART has more than 4.72Mn sellers and 59.81Mn buyers registered on the platform(as on 31st March 2018). The company has a strong team of 3500+ employees with 80+ branches across India.
We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital &Quona Capital.-
The position holder shall be responsible for creating Tele based channel sales partners to help drive paid supplier acquisition and then maintaining a regular partnership to ensure desire productivity to maximize sales numbers
- Creating multiple channel sales partners for sales of paid subscription packages via telecenter, basis defined SOP's / SLA's / pricing models
- Ensuring team hiring to ensure budgeted numbers
- Maintaining regular connects to ensure overcoming day-to-day challenges
- Due training & hand-holding of all stakeholders to ensure proper flow of product/process knowledge, week-on-week for all new joinee, as well as via monthly refreshers (including on new product development)
- Close tracking and monitoring on input KPIs (such as Data and Hot Leads) to help improve productivity
- Responsible for evaluating Centre's performance with key metrics (attempts / talk time/presentations/ quality score etc.) on a routine basis to ensure optimized productivity as well as ensuring minimum leakage
Timely payout after due diligence
- Alignment, as well as loop-back to product and data team to help improve on, enables to improve quality, productivity and over-all process efficiency
- Prepare reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly etc.) for different departments or upper management.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Hands on experience in building & handling large team (50-100 Team Size)
2. Build Rapport with a team via a consultative sales approach
3. Strong listening, questioning and networking skills.
4. Report management / analysis / alignment skills
- 4-7 years of Channel Sales experience in Key Industries like Telecom, BFSI, New Age Industries etc. with min 2 years in managing decently large Telesales teams.
- MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred