Talent Acquisition Executive at IndiaMART
Views:324 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
IndiaMART - Brand Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
About IndiaMART :
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'. Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in the fintech space.
"IndiaMART has more than 6.4 Million+ suppliers and 119 Million+ buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of 2,826 employees with 33 branches across India.
Job Description :
- Be the brand custodian to track, quantify and optimize brand metrics, define brand trajectory
- Conduct regular brand perception study to assess the current brand equity through social listening, market research, etc.
- Develop and execute brand strategy and campaigns to achieve desired brand perception among stakeholders, bridge the gap between customer perception and desired perception of the brand
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize internal and external branding campaigns across platforms
- Drive employee engagement and training campaigns for seamless integration with the brand essence
- Translate business goals into marketing campaigns with budget forecast
- Propose customer-centric campaigns to increase brand awareness and boost conversions
- Leverage brand advocates by creating a regular communication channel, create loyal customers, drive positioning and adoption of sub-brands
- Work closely across teams to simplify and unify brand communication
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of full marketing mix, latest trends and marketing best practices
- Handle creatives agencies and media partnership agencies
Knowledge & Skills :
- Preferred experience in conducting brand studies, market research, social media handling
- Strategic thinking with analytical skills
- 3-4 years of experience in brand marketing
- Preferred MBA in Marketing from Tier 1 college