HR Executive at IndiaMart
Views:2070 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
IndiaMART - Branch Manager (3-11 yrs)
- The position holder shall be responsible for creating FOS channel sales partners to help drive paid supplier acquisition and then maintaining regular partnership to ensure desire productivity to maximize sales numbers
- Creating multiple channel sales partners for sales of paid subscription packages via FOS model, basis defined SOP's / SLA's / pricing models
- Ensuring team hiring to ensure budgeted numbers
- Maintaining regular connects to ensure overcoming day-to-day challenges
- Due training & hand-holding of all stakeholders to ensure proper flow of product/process knowledge, week-on-week for all new joiner, as well as via monthly refreshers (including on new product development)
- Close tracking and monitoring on input KPIs (such as Data and Hot Leads) to help improve productivity
- Responsible for evaluating Channel's performance with key metrics (no. of Meetings per Day/ Hot Lead Conversion%, Leakage% etc.) on routine basis to ensure optimized productivity as well as ensuring minimum leakage
- Timely pay-out after due diligence
- Alignment as well as loop-back to product and data team to help improve on enables to improve quality, productivity and over-all process efficiency
- Prepare reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly etc.) for different departments or Senior management.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Hands on experience in leading large team in Sales Acquisition Processes
2. Build Rapport with team via consultative sales approach
3. Strong listening, questioning and networking skills.
4. Report management / analysis / alignment skills
Experience: 3-5 years of Sales experience in Key Industries like Telecom, BFSI, New Age Industries etc. with min 1 year in managing decently large FOS sales teams through Channel Partners.
Qualifications: MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred