Talent Acquisition Manager at IndiaMart Intermesh
Views:1187 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IndiaMART - Assistant Vice President - Supplier On-boarding & Sales Enabler (10-12 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Supplier On-boarding & Sales Enabler - AVP
Location : Noida
About IndiaMART :
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1996, the company's mission is to make doing business easy.
The platform currently has around 3 Crore buyers, 22 Lakh suppliers and 3.3 Crore products listed on its platform. The company registered a revenue of Rs 300 Crore in FY 2015-16.
IndiaMART has over 3600 employees located across 65+ offices in the country, with customers spanning across 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Key Responsibilities :
- Shall be two specific areas of ownership, one, act as the business owner for complete free supplier on-boarding cycle to enhance every possible opportunity for more & more supplier listings on IndiaMART platform that shall help both stakeholders buyers as well as the sales team. Secondly, he shall own products that act as sales enablers for paid supplier on-boarding by large sales force, thus directly impacting their productivity.
- Shall act as P&L owner for free supplier on-boarding, creating various opportunities for cost optimised solutions to do the same - right from online process using DIY, to SMS/email marketing & remarketing, call based connects for data collection/enrichment, leveraging strength of large field/telesales teams to aggregate more listing, converting huge base of buyers to suppliers basis specific requirements, doing road shows in specific industrial hubs to enhance opportunity, and so on.
- Shall act as the crux for products (such as Hot Leads / Treasure Points / MERP) that shall enable sales teams in improving their performance & productivity. Will include creating the best of industry benchmarking in areas of technology / UI / conversions.
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Define and develop an innovative product roadmap, and create buy-in from with key partners. Provides timely information on consumer insights.
- Work closely with other functions sales, technology, online marketing, and others in order to plan and execute the needful in both the define areas.
- Have a proven track record of minimum 2+ Years in thinking outside of the box to grow and expand the product offering.
- Responsible for improving User Experience in any online business.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin targets.
- The product life cycle of a product and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Technical know-how and experience in the category.
- Data Analysis, Sales Promotion, Category Management.
- P&L, Projection, Business Development, Product Management.
Attitude & Behavior :
- Engages with peers and leaders fostering a winning culture anchored in indiamart.com values.
- Comfort with numbers and rapid, ongoing analysis.
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Hands-on ability to execute independently.
Professional Qualification :
- Top B-school MBA, with an engineering degree.
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience.
- 10th and 12th aggregate percentage should be 80% and above ( mandate ).
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.