IndiaMart - Assistant Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
- Managing the Customer Life Cycle to ensure customer delight, ensuring customer renewal & increasing the wallet share of the customers.
- Conduct primary & secondary research to capture the voice of the customer & market dynamics.
- Maintain the lifecycle of the product & evolve/improve the product basis the market feedback/suggestions including the pricing of the product.
- Ensure effective communication with the customer to improve customer life cycle.
- Conduct data analytics to improve business KPIs
- Develop New Products & create GTM strategy
- Creating a product documents, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog
- Working with the internal development team as well as cross functional team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
- Understanding of DB to run simple DB queries & generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation
- Closely monitor the current market technical innovation and adoption to the product relation.
- Good in Excel, Google Docs to manage multiple data points and analyse them for use.
- Ability to express ideas & knowledge through articles, notes, presentations etc.