VP - HR at IndiaLends
Views:4791 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
IndiaLends - Head - Field Operations & Fulfillment KYC (5-7 yrs)
IndiaLends is a credit underwriting and analytics platform for lending. Available on both the web and mobile, we use proprietary algorithms to connect borrowers with the best financial institutions that match their credit profiles. The fulfillment life-cycle of our customer transactions involve documents collection from customers, quality auditing & delivering the physical files to lenders. The incumbent will be responsible for setting up the document pick-up function as a service line that enhances business and improves customer experience at a sustainable cost.
- Plan & implement the overall strategy for weekly/monthly/quarterly targets and setting up a fulfillment team at IL.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess & optimize the performance of document pickup agencies.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Liaise and negotiate with pick-up agencies & vendors.
- Supervise, coach and train internal & external workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
Preferred Candidate Profile
- Overall - 5-7 yrs in Operations/Supply Chain Management/Logistics (preferably in banking/insurance)
- Qualitative Experience
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and department
- Experience of handling hybrid teams of own staff and agencies
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong people leadership
- Additional Attributes (Preferences/Good to have)
- Experience of working with technology as a key enabler
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience of setting up a function/business from scratch
- MBA in Operations/Supply Chain Management