General Manager at IndiaHomes.com
Views:1354 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
IndiaHomes.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Ad Sales (5-8 yrs)
Job Description - Ad Sales
This individual will be responsible for achievement of Revenue targets by selling or soliciting advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade developers to use sales promotion display items. Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
- Develop and execute the business strategy for IndiaHomes- media sales (online and offline)
- Identify and qualify market opportunities
- Establish and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals and provide strategy to meet and/or exceed goals
- Prospect new business, research, network, and identify opportunities
- Directly responsible for division's revenue
- Maintain record of actions taken and analyze trends for future
- Manage customer relationships and exceed their expectations
- Understand and be able to communicate individual client agendas/campaigns
- Educate potential clients about our services, and generate interest in the brand
- Provide client feedback regarding their marketing experience
- Identify new opportunities and trends within the sales division
- Manage publisher network to optimize for pricing, packaging of media, advertising placements
- Manage all aspects of revenue management as it relates to ad inventory
- Point person for all 3rd party relationships
- Manage advertising programs, site ad tag configurations and troubleshooting, and custom advertising implementations.
- Partner with or direct Sales, Yield, Product, and Technology and vendors to identify and implement new solutions with Company's ad serving technology.
- Act as primary point of contact for proper ad integration
- Responsible for ensuring that sites are tracked for traffic assignment purposes
- Daily management including trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
- Manage creative collection; obtain client approvals and inter-department communication.
- Manage all ad creative and site specifications for compliance as well as functionality.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Should be able to demonstrate self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- Ability to establish high profit accounts with excellent levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office (word and excel)
- Great Leadership abilities to motivate and inspire the team to meet their targets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent networker - builds and maintains strong and lasting business relationships with colleagues and brokers
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Master's degree with 5 to 8 years of experience in Ad Sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.