Practice Manager at Leadership Hiring
Views:2649 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
India Risk Head - Banking Captive (15-20 yrs)
This is first line of defence function that provides comprehensive and integrated risk services in support of India Services.
Would look for skilled, practical and efficient risk management to support India in the delivery of excellent business and customer outcomes
- Implementation and adherence to the Operational and Compliance Risk Management Frameworks.
- Specialist advice, consultation and services to support the business in identifying, monitoring and managing its respective risks and controls.
- Build and embedment of strong risk capability and culture across India
- Risk governance and reporting.
- Risk in Change assessment in support of project and transformation activities across the CBA India.
- Supplier risk assessment and governance.
- Controls assurance and continuous improvement through control automation.
- Global Stakeholder management .
- Providing a strategic view to senior management of current and emerging risks across India entity and the effectiveness of operational risk, technology risk and compliance management.
- Exceptional team management and performance enhancement.
- Driving the Risk agenda (including Risk Maturity, Capability and Culture) across India.
- Leading the oversight, monitoring and/or management of key operational risks, technology risks and controls.
- Assessing and making recommendations in relation to the management or acceptance of operational risks and technology risks in products, processes or as part of business initiatives.
- Assess the effectiveness of operational risk and technology risk management and to improve business process/ control design.
- Ensure delivered risks are appropriately managed.
- Meeting compliance obligations and assisting management with interactions and reviews by regulators.
- Lead the creation of Board and Management reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.