Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:1254 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
India Power - Vice President - Legal (20-25 yrs)
India Power invites professionals with experience of working at Corporate level as HOD in Legal capacity in a fast evolving and dynamic environment, preferably in the Power sector.
Why is this role required?
- To provide direction to the legal function of all IPCL businesses by giving proactive and pragmatic legal and risk related advice.
- To mitigate legal risks and minimize financial/legal implications in regular/long term operation of the power business.
What does this role entail?
- Analyze, identify and manage the legal risks and implications of all of the business transactions to safeguard the interest of the organization.
- Handling disputes, litigation and arbitration of high value.
- Handling the vetting of high-value legal documents, contracts and agreements.
- Representing the company to Government authorities.
- Support, guide and assist external legal partners where necessary.
- Keeping the Senior Management informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect business.
- Act as a mentor to key legal department personnel and encouraging their professional growth.
Some key attributes
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Exceptionally good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong commercial and business acumen