Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:4436 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
India Power - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal (10-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Drafting & vetting commercial contracts, legal notices, agreements, BGs and other documents.
- Vetting and risk mitigation of Govt. tenders, bids.
- Attending cases / proceedings pending before the State Regulatory Commission, Ld. Electricity Ombudsman, Consumer Forum, Grievance Redressal Officer / PGRO, Central Grievance Redressal Forum.
- Attending proceedings, Complaints, Applications, Writ Petitions, Writ Appeals and Suits pending before different High Courts, Civil Courts, Special Court of Electricity, Consumer Forum, Lok Adalat, Arbitral Forum etc.
- Working closely with external law firms, Barristers, Sr. Counsels and Advocates for briefing of new cases and consultation of existing cases.
- Scrutiny / Assessment of bills / professional charges / reimbursement of expenses raised in connection with litigations filed by / against the company and other legal services.
- Maintain record of all litigation / arbitration related matters along with notices and replies.
- Giving internal legal opinion on various issues / cases.
- Developing and maintaining standard templates for contracts / agreements.
- Maintain case-wise summary sheet and update the status for all litigation / arbitration cases.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High attention to details.
- Sound knowledge of commercial contracts and agreements
- Ability to deliver results as per deadline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.