Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:1246 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
India Power - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal (10-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Drafting & vetting commercial contracts, legal notices, agreements, BGs and other documents.
- Vetting and risk mitigation of Govt. tenders, bids.
- Attending cases / proceedings pending before the State Regulatory Commission, Ld. Electricity Ombudsman, Consumer Forum, Grievance Redressal Officer / PGRO, Central Grievance Redressal Forum.
- Attending proceedings, Complaints, Applications, Writ Petitions, Writ Appeals and Suits pending before different High Courts, Civil Courts, Special Court of Electricity, Consumer Forum, Lok Adalat, Arbitral Forum etc.
- Working closely with external law firms, Barristers, Sr. Counsels and Advocates for briefing of new cases and consultation of existing cases.
- Scrutiny / Assessment of bills / professional charges / reimbursement of expenses raised in connection with litigations filed by / against the company and other legal services.
- Maintain record of all litigation / arbitration related matters along with notices and replies.
- Giving internal legal opinion on various issues / cases.
- Developing and maintaining standard templates for contracts / agreements.
- Maintain case-wise summary sheet and update the status for all litigation / arbitration cases.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High attention to details.
- Sound knowledge of commercial contracts and agreements
- Ability to deliver results as per deadline.