Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:324 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
India Power - Deputy General Manager - Regulatory Affairs (10-15 yrs)
The role entails continuous monitoring of the regulatory environment and proactively dealing with matters pertaining to regulatory affairs to deliver desired business outcome for the Power Distribution and Generation businesses.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Assessment of regulatory policy, it's impact on the company's operations & assisting in formulation of appropriate business plan and strategy.
- Engaging with the business leaders and team periodically to understand their requirements, identify business risks and propose action plan to minimize / mitigate business risks.
- Preparation and successful submission of tariff application, MYT, ARR and APR of power generation and distribution business as per regulatory timelines.
- Preparation of non-tariff filings such as investment proposals for regulatory approval.
- Drafting of comments/suggestions/objections on draft regulations, policy documents, tariff applications, other petitions etc. and submit quality response to the concerned authority.
- Pursuing all kinds of petitions related to Tariff, License, Miscellaneous petitions and petitions concerning intra & interstate matters; including review, appeals filed.
- Compilation, assimilation and analysis of regulatory orders and assisting in contesting the orders which have adverse impact on business.
- Facilitate in preparation and reviewing of commercial documents including PPAs, LTOA etc.
- Monitoring Compliance and submission of reports to the management.
- Liaisoning and relationship management with key officials of CERC/SERCs/CEA and relevant ministries for various approvals.
Key Competencies :
- Updated with latest developments/policy / regulatory changes from utilities- point of view in Power sector
- Good Interpersonal relationship building skill.
- Good communication both written and verbal skill.
- Good analytical skills
- Commercial acumen
- Learning attitude