Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:964 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
India Power - Company Secretary (5-10 yrs)
We invite astute professionals with more than 5 years' (post CS qualification) experience, preferably in project companies, to take up this challenging assignment. The position would be based out of our Head Office in Kolkata.
Purpose of the role
Monitor and ensure, on a day to day basis, compliance as per 'The Companies Act 2013' is met.
Key Responsibilities -
- Meeting the requirements of all ROC filings and Secretarial Standards.
- Handling, at operational level, Board meetings - timely preparation of agenda and minutes of meeting,
- Handle Secretarial Audit, Corporate Governance Audit, Stat. Audit etc.
- Prepare and maintain a monthly Secretarial MIS
- Work closely with Head - Company Secretarial on various strategic issues.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Meticulous - attention to details