Manager - Talent Acquisition at India Power
Views:4014 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
India Power - Chartered Accountant (3-5 yrs)
An ideal candidate would be one with experience of working in the steel/oil/gas/power/ infrastructure sector.
Purpose of the role :
Prepare Financial Reports and statements and assist the Head of Finance & Accounts in driving smooth accounting operations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts and financial statements in compliance with applicable accounting policies and standards.
- Prepare income statements, cash flows and other management reports to be presented before the Board of Directors.
- Prepare budget and expenditure variance analysis report.
- Prepare MIS related to accounts payable / receivables, fund management etc.
- Assist in fund management and treasury operations.
- Coordinate and complete the annual audit.
- Coordinate with other departments to prepare monthly / quarterly / annual financial reports.
Key competencies :
Must have :
- Working Knowledge of IND AS
- Good analytical / number crunching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship building skills and should strong on process and control.