India Head - Rewards & Benefits (12-18 yrs)
The Role is an India Head of Reward opportunity reporting into Head of HCM, India and facing off to all BU head locally, face off to India Leadership and work as senior management voice in the Global Reward world
- This individual will manage the Bangalore Reward team including Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility Services and will provide oversight to the global reporting and firmwide compensation operations teams located in Bangalore.
- The individual will report to the Head of HCM in Bangalore, will be part of the HCM Leadership Team and will represent Bangalore on the Global Reward Leadership Team.
The Reward function is responsible for:
- Compensation planning, compensation budget setting and the year end compensation process. The individual will play a key role on the Bangalore Compensation Committee
- Health and retirement benefit programs and Wellness initiatives, including on-site fitness, health and childcare services
- Long and short-term mobility assignments in and out of Bangalore and associated policies, tax and immigration compliance
- The role involves oversight of: benchmarking, program analytics, extensive vendor management, compliance with local regulations, communication and marketing of Reward value proposition and plan administration.
- The role requires close partnership and collaboration across all areas of HCM locally and globally (ensuring global consistency and alignment with local market practice) and the ability to develop strong divisional client relationships.
The candidate will need to:
- Develop global and local relationships
- Understand and analyze Reward trends in the market and divisions
- Build consensus on complex issues
- Maintain extremely high standards of execution across all functional processes and projects
Experience / Skills / Systems Requirements
- Extensive Reward experience, including current responsibilities for managing compensation,
- Knowledge of India Reward market preferred
- Acute sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Analytical skills - ability to review current processes and/or data, and to draw and communicate conclusions
- Technical Skills - proficiency in Excel and a working knowledge of Business Objects
- Client service focus and a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Ability to drive decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
Please write in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.