Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:514 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
India Head - Finance SOX Control - Bank (14-20 yrs)
Exciting opportunity to head and manage sox testing team in India for one of the leading international bank aggressively looking to hire senior sox controls professional to with solid banking finance and accounting background.
- Complete ownership of the overall global delivery of SOX program and well as the testing/assurance activities by Finance/function colleagues from India.
- Candidates will need to articulate findings from testing work to senior stakeholders, raise issues where appropriate, and agree actions plans to mitigate risks identified
- Manage the team 40+ FTE's to deliver the SOX compliance plan effectively and efficiently across the Group.
- Ensure adherence to CT&E Methodology as well as Control Assurance Standard
- Responsible to interact with the external auditors who place significant reliance on the testing performed by the team.
- Successful candidate will be required to work in partnership with a wide variety of stakeholders across Business Units and Functions, plus Risk teams and Internal Audit to ensure testing is undertaken efficiently.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Qualified degree with 14+ years of work experience in audit OR operational risk management OR risk & control discipline in banking domain.
- Have a strong understanding of Finance overall processes and SOX
- Excellent communication, global stakeholder and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.