President & MD at Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1128 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
India Energy Storage Alliance - Technology Manager - Energy Storage/Green Hydrogen/Standards & Safety (4-15 yrs)
Manager - Technology - Energy Storage/Green Hydrogen/Standards & Safety
The candidate will lead Safety and standards taskforce, IESA-Technology working Group and MIGHT (Mobility and Infrastructure with Green Hydrogen technologies) Initiative, IRRI (India Recycling and ReUse Initiative). The major responsibilities for this position are to understand various energy storage & hydrogen technologies, new R&D and its applications. It also required to understand global standards and also to provide appropriates inputs to government and industry on standards formations and safety aspects. The profile also includes keep oneself updated with global new technology development.
- Clear understanding of the energy storage technologies, technical parameters, its applications and usages.
- In-depth understanding of global and Indian standards, testing & certification procedure for various technologies and role & responsibilities of various stakeholders.
- Understanding of energy storage manufacturing process, raw materials, components and equipment ecosystem.
- Essential knowledge on EMS, BMS, PCS, thermal management and balance of the systems. Understanding of Battery performance in Indian conditions
- Basic Knowledge on Indian and global energy sector and transport sector
- Familiarity with computerized DAS/SCADA/Monitoring systems, interconnection agreements and data management.
- Help develop regulatory framework for standards and safety for energy storage systems for stationary and eMobility applications
- Development of Hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem and address potential barriers
- Keep track of BOM/cost estimation of battery package, clear understanding of Warranty terms
- Evaluation of energy storage requirement for electric vehicle and electricity grid and renewable integration and other applications.
- Responsible for sensitizing clients / company on different energy storage specific issues including the emerging ones
- Keep track of new business models & solutions and develop appropriate case studies/knowledge paper for creating awareness
- Provide help in model RFP/Tender documents by gathering inputs from industry and/or from global tenders/RFPs
- Participate in pre-bid meetings on Energy storage and EV and educate IESA members on suitable opportunities
- Represent IESA at various technical committees/Forums, Working groups and at different International platforms
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Analysis of various technical and economic aspects of energy storage
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives.
Location: Pune, India
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, EEE
- PG: M.S, M. Tech or similar degree from reputed institution
- Experience in energy storage technology domain for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of key domestic / international players, their areas of operations, existing and planned activities and capacities etc.
- Experience in working with Technical committee/ forum or representing association/ alliance/ think-tanks will be an added advantage.
This is a full time position with 6 months of probationary period. In this capacity the candidate will be paid a fairly competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full time employees which include but not limited to annual bonus, health insurance and gym membership.
Customized Energy Solutions is one of the fastest growing energy consulting & services companies, operating in North America for the past 20+ years with global presence in Japan and India. Customized is working with over 500 clients across the value chain of electricity industry globally. We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. The company set-up demands individuals to work on their own to achieve required goals and to meet the deadlines. Any candidate with experience in both consulting and technology domain would be preferred. Visit www.ces-ltd.com
The India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) was launched in 2012 by Customized Energy Solutions to promote energy storage & micro grid technologies and their applications in India. Please find more information on IESA at www.indiaesa.info/