President & MD at Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1228 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
India Energy Storage Alliance - Manager - eMobility (4-15 yrs)
The candidate will lead the IESA-MOVE and EV Adopters Circle (EVAC) initiative for accelerating the growth of eMobility in India. The major responsibilities for this position are to understand the global and Indian eMobility market (including road, marine and aviation) and undertake market research, analysis, creation of reports and providing appropriate insights to government and industry stakeholders.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework in the electric vehicle sector in India, and various states
- Understanding of global EV & charging infra market and changing dynamics
- Understand India's current Electricity & transport policies
- Understanding of EV manufacturing ecosystem and components
- Need to understand new business models & solutions such as battery swapping, battery as a services, Fleet Management (corporate EV adoption for both people and goods carrier), Vehicles to Grid Tech, green hydrogen.
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives as well as policy makers and government officials.
- Interpret policy issues relating to energy storage, EVs, and charging infra
- Collection of relevant industry statistics to understand trends, communicate effectiveness of IESA Initiatives and highlight Industry growth
- Analyse EV & charging infra tenders by both Indian central and state government and global authorities.
- Review, interpret, and assist in the understanding of the actual impact of existing and proposed regulations will have on the Industry
- Analyse global eMobility market (in USA, Europe, China and other countries) and interlinking various stakeholders
- Responsible for sensitizing IESA members on different eMobility specific market, technology, business and policy issues
- Explore new and unexplored customer segments and markets for expansion of IESA eMobility segment
- Participate in pre-bid meetings on EV and Charging Infra and educate IESA members on suitable opportunities
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Analysis of various technical and economic aspects of transport sector, keeping track of international and national trends in the Mobility segment
- Represent IESA at various government committee, forum and working Group
Location: Pune, India
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, EEE
- PG: MBA, M. Tech or similar degree from reputed institution
- Experience in electric vehicle & charging infra domain for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of key domestic/international players, their areas of operations, existing and planned activities and capacities etc
- Experience in working with industry associations, think-tanks, forums for driving eMobility initiatives will be an added advantage.
- This is a full time position with 6 months of the probationary period. In this capacity, the candidate will be paid a fairly competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full time employees which include but not limited to annual bonus, health insurance and gym membership.
- Customized Energy Solutions is one of the fastest growing energy consulting & services companies, operating in North America for the past 20+ years with global presence in Japan and India. Customized is working with over 500 clients across the value chain of electricity industry globally. We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. The company set-up demands individuals to work on their own to achieve required goals and to meet the deadlines. Any candidate with experience in both consulting and auto domain would be preferred. Visit www.ces-ltd.com
- The India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) was launched in 2012 by Customized Energy Solutions to promote energy storage & micro grid technologies and their applications in India. Please find more information on IESA at www.indiaesa.info/