HR at India Child Protection Fund
Views:888 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
India Child Protection Fund - Manager - Human Resources (5-10 yrs)
INDIA CHILD PROTECTION FUND - MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Position : Manager
Team : Operations
Reporting : Director, Operations
Purpose : Lead the human resources function of the organisation, ensuring the smooth functioning of systems and processes, and an enabling environment for all associates to work efficiently, take initaitve and collaborate with each other
Location : New Delhi, India
ABOUT US :
The India Child Protection Fund (ICPF) is a new social impact fund focussed on child protection. The mission of ICPF is to serve the child protection ecosystem by supporting grassroots action and activists, identifying and scaling out sustainable solutions, investing in bold innovation, leveraging technology, and promoting strategic and coordinated efforts at all levels. It is headquartered in New Delhi, India and shall invest in child protection initiatives in India, Nepal and Bangladesh.
The exploitation of children, particularly child trafficking, is a highly organized and complex crime which operates across state and national borders. In order to combat this crime, civil society's response needs to be more strategic, organised and sustainable, and backed by empirical evidence. ICPF is mobilizing regional philanthropies and international donors to funnel their resources into a strategic and holistic strategy aimed at solving the problem. Driven by activists and grassroots experience, ICPF shall fundamentally transform the donor-grantee ecosystem in the region. It shall create a level playing field for funding, define sector standards, build capacities, promote greater collaboration and enable bold, data-driven approaches and innovations.
PURPOSE : The Manager, Human Resources shall be responsible for setting up and leading the human resouce function, including organisational development, talent acquisition, leadership development, performance management and benefits, as per the Human Resources Policy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Manager, Human Resources shall have the skills and experience to deliver on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the following areas :
- Develop an annual organisation development strategy in alignment with the Annual Action Plan, and the overall vision and mission of the organisation.
- Ensure implementation of all ICPF Internal Policies, including the Human Resource Policy, and complaince to national and local laws
- Manage all human resource processes, contract and compliance functions as per internal policies, on the software and platform
- Manage the annual KPI development process as per the Annual Action Plan
- Manage the quarterly and annual performance management process, and ensure timely and compliant follow up actions like promotions, pay raises and terminations
- Ensure timely values- and competency-aligned hiring and talent management to meet organsation needs, as per internal policies
- Ensure professional development opportunities for all associates
- Ensure follow up action from Management Commmitee meetings
- Ensure regular internal communciation, particularly between team leadership
- Undertake organisation-wide initiatives to fuel creativity and initiaitve, ensure safety and wellbeing, and a regular reconnect the spirit and values of the organisation
- Ensure neccesary support for associates- mental, physical and financial welbeing
- To supervise, guide and develop the direct reports using ICPF's performance management system o to build internal capabilities in both people and processes.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant domain
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience using human resource software and platforms
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and people management skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- Problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative and simple solutions for challenging problems, and to advise senior leadership on strategic matters
- Team management and conflict resolution skills
- Values-alignment with ICPF and a passion to solve problems of child protection
- Strong computer and digital literacy including advanced use of MS Office
Kindly follow the instructions to apply in the redirected link.