Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:4677 Applications:762 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Indegene - Strategic Initiatives Role (5-10 yrs)
Job Description : Strategic Initiatives
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices across the world, Indegene is partner to most of the world's Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
As life sciences companies embrace digital and omni-channel marketing for more personalized customer engagement, Indegene helps enable this shift by integrating commercial content development with deep data, analytics and campaign expertise.
Across brands and geographies, we help some of the world's largest pharma companies drive consolidation and excellence in omni-channel customer experiences by integrating data operations, and advanced analytics into the design and personalization of customer campaigns and creation of digital content. This is enabled by bringing together deep analytics expertise and contemporary AI and Big Data technology to establish Global Centres of Excellence for Marketing Operations.
Indegene has a strong and established business providing full-spectrum of business solutions for clinical, regulatory, safety, and medical affairs of Life sciences (pharmaceutical, devices, and biotech) companies worldwide from early drug development to mature products.
Much like the commercial space, the R&D/Medical side of Pharma/Lifesciences is undergoing
transformation at variable pace across the industry. Medical Organizations are increasingly looking to driving efficiencies and productivities in almost all areas of traditional work streams that are human/capital time intensive, while retaining high compliance to regulatory requirements.
Indegene has always been known for its strong domain expertise and is now driving for differentiated outcomes (reducing time-to-agency, enhanced productivities & efficiencies, higher accuracy and compliance) by disrupting the status quo in contextualizing contemporary, modern technologies (AI,ML, NLP) for life sciences by leveraging this expertise.
Further upstream in the pharma product lifecycle, we are helping companies to integrate multiple sources of clinical, safety and real world (electronic medical records, claims, wearables, etc.) data and perform nuanced, domain-specific analytics on them. By doing so, we are helping pharma and life sciences companies accelerate their clinical trials, detect safety signals and garner real world evidence to engage with external provider, patient and payor communities.
Indegene's co-commercialization solutions bring together all the expertise mentioned above to help life sciences companies drive revenue growth for their brands across the lifecycle. Across a range of business needs such as white space coverage, augmentation of field force efforts, medical engagement, lead generation, patient adherence, consumer awareness, etc., we take end to end responsibility to drive auditable business outcomes (increased Rx and sales).
In several cases, our co-commercialization engagements are structured as outcomes-based contracts wherein Indegene is a gain-share/risk-share partner to life sciences companies. Our track record of success and proven ability to deliver the right content/service to the right person at the right time through the right channel has made us the partner of choice to life sciences companies for externalization of the sales and marketing of their products.
In light of this, the position for Strategic Initiatives role would act as a partner to plan and implement short-term and long-term strategic initiatives that would take the company on a transformational path of growth. The role would work on critical strategic initiatives like new acquisitions, integration of existing acquisitions, financial planning & analysis, driving new business initiatives, new offering conceptualization and Go-To-Market Planning and other long-term strategic planning. The position works closely with business leadership across the organization including but not limited to business development, operations, program management, technology, finance, and other functions globally.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial strategic person with a strong financial bent of mind to focus on business outcomes. You will work with customers and cross-functional teams to define priorities, roadmaps, develop business requirements, lead go-to-market plans and execute on the same
Location : This position will be based out of India, Bangalore and will involve minimum travel
The Job entails the following but not limited to :
- This role will involve working with the business leaders to improve the long-term competitiveness and differentiation in the market with go to market solutions for our clients or generate ideas for new acquisitions to strengthen capability
- Evaluate acquisition candidates; build financial models and business cases for acquisitions and funding. Get involved in the negotiation and closure processes
- Program-manage integration of existing acquisitions.
- Coordinating with investment bankers, tax consultants, legal counsel and other external parties for acquisitions
- Work with senior teams for very large transformational deals conceptualization and structuring
- Drive strategic partnerships for the company
- Work with the senior management to concretize rolling business plan. Market analyses, financial analyses and scenario planning.
- Analysing Business units and collaborating with the business heads to drive initiatives around building technology, tools and new workflows for productivity, market differentiation and Buy Vs. build decision making.
- Collaborating with competency and delivery heads in the company to develop strategic presentations for large deals, building business analytical models to identify risks and ways to manage them, defining pricing strategy for new business offerings
- Define strategies and provide consultative solutions in product commercialization, readiness, change management, customer experience, associated analytics prototyping and storytelling methodologies for building customer centric design and solutions
- Help hone competitive positioning, key messages, based on feedback from clients and prospects and by evaluating long-term trends in the industry
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your offering and work with sales, marketing, and key customers to help them understand the positioning, key benefits, and the value features
Basic Qualification :
- Education : Graduate or Post Graduate with or without MBA from Top B School or a foreign equivalent
- Experience : Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Willingness to work in a Global Working Model
Desired profile :
- Healthcare/ Life science experience with minimum 2 years managing a team of direct reports; preferably with international (US/EU work experience)
- Experience in M&A, fund raising or corporate development initiatives
- Ability to engage with senior leadership teams -inside and external
- Strategic thinking, Analytical blend of mind and strong financial modelling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of technology development and business model implications of those developments.