Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:1782 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Indegene - Solutions Architect/Analytics Architect (8-15 yrs)
This is a collaborative role and a talented team of engineers and subject matter experts will be part of the team working with the solutions architect to deliver success.
- Develop the strategy of enterprise level solutions as well as architecting extensible and maintainable solutions utilizing the Adobe and Google analytics platforms,
- Responsible for site optimization with an ability to solution design and implement the analytics strategy and technology needed to gain and stitch together insights into both online and physical location activity as well as create data driven tests and optimizations to support a business's overall objective in the respective industry.
- Understanding of data exchange between disparate systems
- Ability to create data visualization dashboards
- Agile method understanding
- Excellent understanding of web analytics and digital analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies
- Analytics Platforms - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture SiteCatalyst, Matomo/Piwik
- Tag Managers - Adobe Launch/DTM, Tealium IQ, Google Tag Manager, Piwik Pro, Signal/Bright Tag
- Optimization Platform - Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely1+ years in a client facing role for solutioning and / or evangelizing technology approaches.
- Markup Languages - HTML, CSS
Location: Bangalore + ability to travel internationally to client site