Manager - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:67 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Indegene - Senior Solutions Architect - Salesforce Health Cloud (10-25 yrs)
Salesforce Health Cloud Architect
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- A Senior Solutions Architect - Salesforce Health Cloud is expected to be knowledgeable and experienced in Salesforce Health Cloud having implemented CRM solutions for a variety of healthcare clients .The Solutions Architect will have a solid understanding of integration architecture and a programming background, and expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
- You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
- You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. This role is considered part of the Leadership team and may mentor junior architects and other delivery team members.
- Own and aggressively drive forward Salesforce Health Cloud implementations in Healthcare with a specific focus on the overall solution architecture. Provide architectural solutions and designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Salesforce implementation in healthcare.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Ensure a regulatory compliant solution architecture
- Be knowledgeable about healthcare use cases and act as a liason with the Salesforce, data and integration teams supporting the project.
- Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience with Salesforce and specifically Health Cloud
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce - is a MUST.
- At least 10 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.