Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:6228 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Indegene - Senior Manager/Director/Lead - Analytics (8-18 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager/ Director - Analytics
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices across the world, Indegene is partner to most of the world's Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
As life sciences companies embrace digital and omni-channel marketing for more personalized customer engagement, Indegene helps enable this shift by integrating commercial content development with deep data, analytics and campaign expertise.
Across brands and geographies, we help some of the world's largest pharma companies drive consolidation and excellence in omni-channel customer experiences by integrating data operations, and advanced analytics into the design and personalization of customer campaigns and creation of digital content. This is enabled by bringing together deep analytics expertise and contemporary AI and Big Data technology to establish Global Centres of Excellence for Marketing Operations.
Further upstream in the pharma product lifecycle, we are helping companies to integrate multiple sources of clinical, safety and real world (electronic medical records, claims, wearables, etc.) data and perform nuanced, domain-specific analytics on them. By doing so, we are helping pharma and life sciences companies accelerate their clinical trials, detect safety signals and garner real world evidence to engage with external provider, patient and payor communities.
Indegene also has a proven track record of partnering with clinical, regulatory, safety and medical teams of life sciences companies (pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices) to drive productivity, compliance, speed and global scale in content development. By customizing bleeding edge AI/NLP and Structured Content Authoring tools to automate the analysis and creation of medical content, we are helping companies reduce time to regulatory submission, streamline the development of medical communications and increase the throughput of their medical review processes.
Indegene is at the forefront of innovation to transform regulatory, medical and commercial operations and drive thought leadership in the journey from generation and analysis of data to creation of content to personalization of stakeholder experiences.
In light of this, you will be responsible for all aspects on Data and Analytics, including big data engineering and data visualization. You will focus on building subject matter business, analytical and technical expertise of Indegene's Multichannel Marketing business requirements, data architecture, Big Data Hadoop architecture and Tableau BI data visualization. In addition; the incumbent will have the leadership aptitude and ability to manage in a matrix environment and have the ability to provide strategic direction.
This job will be based out of Bangalore with limited travel
The Job entail the following but not limited to:
- Leading commercial analytics projects, specifically marketing mix, customer and brand performance analytics projects with proficiency.
- Leverage various technology platforms (R/Python) and statistical / data science packages expertise to deliver a variety of analytics projects
- Create realistic and actionable metrics for marketing, brand and digital ops managers, including collation and delivery of brand, sales and marketing activity KPI reports
- Knowledge of digital / web and campaign analytics tracking is preferable
- Deliver projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering / understanding to project planning to project delivery and recommendations, with appropriate guidance from senior managers
- Lead client communication, providing clients with periodic updates and insights / recommendations through appropriate channels (conference calls / emails)
- Proactively communicate, internally and externally with senior stakeholders within the team, ensuring that any issues / concerns are handled in a timely manner
- Provide technical and business leadership/ mentorship to junior team members; groom them for additional responsibilities
- Handle small and large datasets on projects efficiently and figure out the right technology to use for processing the data (e.g. Excel/VBA, SQL, SAS, Python etc.) and delivering the analyses (Excel/VBA, R, Python, SAS). Be a champion on analytics technologies within the team.
- Develop expertise in pharmaceutical datasets and be a champion within the team
- Meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through excellent oral and written communication
- Prior experience in Pharma and/or Retail domain is preferable
- Active contribution in managing top line through presales by working closely with the BU head, pre-sales and sales teams.
- Generate cross selling and up-selling opportunities, and building sales leads through a regular process.
- Responsible for managing gross margin, project profitability, CSAT, & ESAT.
- Education: Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Analytics field
- Experience: Minimum of 8+ years of experience with at-least 2+year in leading analytics operations
- Strong understanding of latest happening in Analytics
- Proficiency in handling small and large datasets through Excel/VBA, MS Access / SQL Server, SAS/Python
- Knowledge of handling data from Web analytics platforms like Google / Adobe Analytics and marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Adobe etc.
- Will be a plus, if experience in data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI
- Knowledge of statistics and ability to run predictive / machine learning models in R/Python/SAS
- Ability to automate dashboards / processes per client requirements in Excel / PPT or other platforms
- Ability to perform advance analytics analyses such as, regression analysis, clustering (K-Mean, Random forest, Deciling etc.), time series modeling etc
- Able to work across multiple technologies, flavour to build products
- Has experience in building & leading analytics capabilities including Hybrid GDM model working approach for client centricity
- Preferably with Lifescience or close by industry experience
- Strong communication and articulation
- People Management, team management
- Cross cultural experience