Indegene - Senior Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Over the past five years, we've helped all of the leading pharmaceutical firms improve their digital excellence by applying our solutions. We enable pharmaceutical leaders to make the most of every opportunity to achieve and sustain digital excellence and customer experience success on every level. Together, we get to the real issues, formulate practical recommendations, and deliver tangible results.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Be the go-to person for one or more of our Solutions in an entire client organization, which includes liaising with clients to set up new projects, collecting and analyzing data, preparing scorecards and presentations, and providing overall oversight of client activity.
- Be a core member of a client team owning specific aspects of each project
- Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the project
- Have an incredible eye to detail to ensure client deliverables are top-notch
- Take charge of collecting various types of information so that the team can make the right business recommendations to our clients
- Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
- Prepare and present finding documents to internal and external stakeholders with an eye for detail and impactful visualizations
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Support the entire program with project management support where/when required
- Take responsibility in the planning, scheduling and execution of project timelines and milestones
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- 3-6 years of prior experience in similar domain
- Excellent quantitative analytical capabilities
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong power-point development skills
- Understanding of Tableau and R-Studio would be an added advantage
B.E/B.Tech + MBA/PGDM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.