Indegene - Project Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
Indegene is looking for Project Management to ensure successful on-time and on-budget delivery of projects. Responsibilities include determining project scope, timelines, tracking project progress and measuring outcomes.
Job Description :
Project Management :
1. Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
2. Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
3. Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
5. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
7. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
8. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
9. Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
10. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
11. Strong Project Management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects.
12. Rigorously Managing scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
13. Identifies and resolves Issues & Risks proactively.
14. Track and control financial objectives such as Gross Margin and Productivity.
15. Should have at least 2+ year experience in delivery projects using Agile methodology.
16. Must be able to create slide decks and make pitches to customers.
17. Must be able to draft Statement of Work, closing the scope correctly and provide pricing based on approved rate cards.
Desired Profile :
1. Around 6+ years of experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Web/Application based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
2. Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
3. Experience in SVN, Confluence, JIRA, Kanban boards or similar service mgmt would be an added advantage.
4. Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
5. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
6. Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects.
7. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
8. Experience in Life-science organizations would be an added advantage.
9. Ability to create RCA documents and manage escalations.