Recruiter at Indegene Pvt Ltd
Views:821 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Indegene - Project Lead - eLearning Domain (8-9 yrs)
8-9 years of overall experience out of which at least 5 years into Project Management in the eLearning domain preferably from Pharma/Lifesciences/Service Industry. Should be able to successfully manage projects, ensure delivery of proficient output that matches client and company standards and expectations, as well as build excellent client relationship to retain existing customers and win new clients in collaboration with business team
- Participates in pre-sales solutions/RFP process
- Analysing RFPs/RFIs, understanding client/project requirements, and contribute in preparing the responses for the same to ensure a high win rate.
- Estimates effort and cost and draft winning proposals in collaboration with functional teams
Project Management :
- Manages multiple mid to large e-learning projects of moderate complexity end to end with little or no direction manage client expectations, escalations, planning, resourcing, scheduling, costs, variances, etc.
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project starting from pre-sales phase till project closure activities
- Should have excellent and outcome oriented command and experience on all areas of project management from planning to closure following integrated approach
- Ensures delivery of proficient output that matches client and company standards and expectations, as well as build excellent client relationship to retain existing customers and win new clients
- Receiving the projects, sharing the requisite inputs with the team, developing a project plan, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered in a timely manner in line with the expected quality parameters
- Excellent risk management skills following established organizational standards and CMMI level 3/4 processes/compliance
- Follow relevant project management principles and procedures including (and not restricted to) Organizing a formal launch meeting (external and internal), defining workflows, designing specific reports or derive standard reports as per the existing organizational practices, ensure project profitability etc.
- Prepare and review projects performance reports for discussion with the senior management.
- Share project learning's / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings.
Cross Functional :
- Ensure team is engaged and motivated at all times; Delegate, monitor, and hand hold as required
- Excellent team manager and team player
- Strong analytical skills; ability to make sense of numbers
- Should have managed international clients majorly from US, Europe
- Ability to solve your own problems and Process-centric individual
- Collaborate effectively with team to achieve set targets.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project implementation
- Maintain routine communications with the senior management concerning all aspects of the project
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge in E-learning Design / Technology and experience in managing blended eLearning/technology/web-based projects
- Good experience in project proposal development, effort estimation and pre- sales support
- Exemplary people management and time management skills
- Have excellent business analysis skills, negotiation skills, communication skills and management skills (client and team)
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Should be quick learner with excellent logical and analytical ability
- Detail- oriented and committed to quality and deadlines
- Should have good experience in handling the vendors as and when required.
- Should be having a prior exposure of working in CMMI level 3 or 4 organization
- Be proficient in MS Office and project management software
- Graduate in Science/Pharma/Technology preferably with MBA from reputed institution