Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:3361 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Indegene - Project Associate - Program Management - Web/Application (4-12 yrs)
Project Associate - Program Management
Project Management :
1. Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
2. Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
3. Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
5. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
7. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
8. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
9. Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
10. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Desired Profile :
1. Around 4+ years of experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Web/Application based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
2. Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
3. Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
4. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
5. Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects.
6. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
7. Experience in Life-science organizations would be an added advantage.