Indegene - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Indegene is looking for a talented professional to complement the RWD-RWE/Clinical Solutions Business Unit. An exciting opportunity is available for a Product Manager in the BU.
- In this Product Management role, you will be responsible for all aspects of productization and enterprise scalability of Advanced Data and Analytics Products, including big data engineering and data visualization solutions.
- You will focus on building subject matter expertise, analytical and technical expertise of Indegene's RWD-RWE/Clinical Solutions business requirements, data architecture, Big Data Hadoop architecture and multiple data visualizations such Tableau BI data visualization, Qliksense and d3.js visualizations.
- In addition; the incumbent will have the leadership aptitude and ability to manage in a matrix environment and to provide strategic direction.
This role is a hybrid, hands-on position where a typical day will likely include a range of activities, from the strategic elements of product management (Roadmap and release planning and communication), through to the detailed execution of tasks (As an integral part of an Agile development team (Product Owner).)
Location: This position will be based out of India, Bangalore and will involve some travel
Title: Will be decided based on experience and competency assessment
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- Define new and existing product business requirements
- Work with Product development team to continually elaborate on business requirements to define a technology solution including system architecture and product specifications
- Plan and manage the product releases
- Support user validation and testing
- Ensure readiness for release including technical documentation and training
- Coordinate the product launch with marketing, customer care and sales groups
- Ongoing product support, enhancements and life cycle management for existing products
- Develop business case and product roadmap for new products
- Support and collaborate with all facets of the business
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate with MBA from Top B School or a foreign equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Willingness to work in a Global Working Model
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record in Software Product Management / Software Development and / or Technical Product Management including roles as a subject matter expert for big data, analytics, business intelligence and visualization platforms.
- 3 - 4 years of software product management / development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of product management experience in related field of data and analytics
- Product knowledge of data, data warehouse and big data architecture
- Hands-on experience with any of the below Modern Data Handling, Storage and Monitoring tools and technologies like - R- -suite, Hadoop, RedShift, Hive, PIG, Spark, Talend, Pentaho, and Informatica
- Expertise in BI data visualization tool such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire and d3.js
- Experience in at least one statistical software package including - R-, Python and proficiency in SQL
- Unparalleled attention to detail, multitasking and organizational capacity
- Strong technical, process and problem-solving proficiency
- Demonstrated business acumen, and cross collaboration capabilities
- Ability to set and deliver on priorities and deal with a degree of ambiguity
- A solid grasp of project management basics, or Agile environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications capabilities
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience in a Digital domain would be preferable.
- Business Analyst experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.