Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:3047 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Indegene - Product Commercialization Role - Digital Marketing - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Job Description: Product Commercialization - Digital Marketing
As a leader, s/he acts as a partner to create short-term and long-term strategies focused on delivering transformational new solutions to drive business growth in accounts. The position works closely with business leadership across the organization including but not limited to operations, program management, technology, finance, and other functions globally.
Indegene partners with pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to accelerate the performance of a brand in different stages of its lifecycle. Indegene's rich expertise facilitates multiple stakeholder engagement opportunities that aid in development of offerings customized to individual product needs. A rich understanding of the different stakeholders across multiple geographies from the healthcare Industry and an ability to drive the right messaging for the right audience distinguish Indegene from others.
We are looking for an innovative, technically savvy leaders with strong healthcare industry experience to join our team, which is focused on delivering transformational new solutions for business. You will work with customers and cross-functional teams to define priorities, roadmaps, develop business requirements, lead go-to-market plans and execute on the same
Location: This position will be based out of India, Bangalore and will involve minimum travel
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- Responsible to drive market revenue-generating, customer-driven solutions with a view to manage the entire lifecycle from strategy to execution.
- Identify market opportunities through customer research and insights. Specify market requirements for current and future product/ solution by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Recommend and understand competitive positioning for our offering. Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all stakeholders to execute.
- Define, Conceptualize and develop solutions / proposals and provide consultative solutions in product commercialization, readiness, change management, customer experience and associated analytics
- Ability to drive business solutions, collaboration, prototyping and storytelling methodologies for building customer centric design and solutions
- Forge partnerships & establish beneficial relations with key stakeholders to streamline business operations and develop procedures & service standards for business excellence.
- Help grow the BU topline by proactively look for areas where we can pitch / cross-sell solutions to existing / new clients, and hone competitive positioning, key messages, based on feedback from clients and prospects and by evaluating long-term trends in the industry
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your offering and work with sales, marketing, and key customers to help them understand the positioning, key benefits, and the value features
- Work with business leaders to drive initiatives around building technology, tools, and new workflows for productivity, market differentiation and Buy Vs Build decisions
Basic Qualification -
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate with or without MBA or a foreign equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 10-15 years relevant experience
- Willingness to work in an Onsite-Offshore model
- MBA or Master's degree from Top B School (India/Overseas)
- Healthcare/Life science experience with minimum 2 years managing a team of direct reports; preferably with international (US/EU work experience)
- Experience of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- Prior experience in leading consultative digital solutions including campaign management and call centre
- Ability to deal with multiple stake holders and manage client's expectations
- Ability to take initiatives with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends and relate it to identifying business opportunities
- Structured thinking and articulation
Indegene is a strategic solutions partner to several of the Top 50 life-sciences and healthcare organizations worldwide. We help global healthcare organizations address complex challenges by seamlessly integrating analytics, technology, operations and medical expertise. We offer Medical, Marketing, Risk, Healthcare Quality, Clinical Effectiveness, and Care Management solutions through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technology platforms.
With offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Australia and headquartered at India, Indegene can partner globally with clients; leverage a global talent pool of clinicians, technologists, creative specialists, domain experts, and business process specialists; deploy global infrastructure assets; and harness global healthcare knowledge to solve complex industry challenges.
To build on our success, increase our share of the market and drive innovation for non-linear growth, we are looking for a passionate people with an entrepreneurial mindset, innovative with an ability to work in fast paced environment and collaborative to work with global teams.
For more details with regard to our capabilities, visit us at www.indegene.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.